What are the key ingredients, how to decipher the language of %'s & PH and how to incorporate this modality into your facial treatments to achieve optimal results.
In this Professional Peel Materclass you will learn how to confidently and effectively perform professional skin peels and create a professional treatment plan for a variety of skin types and concerns.
You will learn:
- Understanding the basic skin layers and how and when products enter the skin at different depths
- Understanding skin health while treating the skin with peels
- Understand the PH and concentration of the professional peel range
- Understand why and how you prime skin before treating with acidic peels
- Understand where to apply the peels to get optimal results
- Understand BHA’s
- Understand AHA’s
- Understand the roles and impact of glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid and the impact these acids have on different skin types
- Understand the different peels and when and how to use
- Understanding the contraindications and safety guideline for customer treatment plans
- Introduction to professional skin exfoliation
- The difference between chemical and physical exfoliation
- Professional Consultations and Treatment Planning
The Skin and Beauty Training Centre recommends and uses ASI Skincare. If you would like to learn more about becoming a stockist apply here.
All specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
If you have any questions please call our friendly team on 07 3357 4081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org