Welcome to ASI online learning!
This ASI Product Masterclass core training module will guide you through the Australian Skin Institute's range of cosmeceutical skin care products and give you the foundation knowledge you need to confidently recommend this range to your customers.
Learn the story and philosophy behind this innovative, Australian made brand and how their unique combination of fresh, active ingredients and a cutting-edge transdermal delivery system ensures exceptional skin management results for every client.
Build a greater understanding of the various skin types and learn how cosmeceutical formulations interact with skin at a cellular level in order to effectively correct, heal and support the skin from the inside out, while assisting in the treatment of acne, redness, sensitivity, ageing and other common skin concerns.
In this course you will learn:
- The philosophy of the brand and what makes ASI Skincare so different.
- What a cosmeceutical skincare range is and how it differs from standard skincare formulations.
- Client consultation and product recommendation techniques.
- How ASI's cutting edge dermal delivery system works.
- The science behind active and results driven ingredients and how they work on different skin types.
- What is nanotechnology and why it’s crucial for achieving advanced results.
- In depth information on each individual ASI product with access to rewatch training videos at your own pace.
- How to perform ASI’s cutting edge Results Facial on your clients.
The Skin and Beauty Centre recommends and uses ASI Skincare. If you would like to learn more about becoming a stockist, apply here.
All specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
If you have any questions please call our friendly team on 07 3357 4081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org