Level up your Lash Extension skills and learn to lash like a pro with this advanced, hands-on Hybrid and Volume Lash Extension Masterclass.
Suitable for both beauty and lash professionals wishing to add Hybrid and Volume lashes to their skill set or independent learners that have completed a Classic Lash course and are ready to level up with advanced lash extension styles and techniques.
Developed by industry professionals in collaboration with Brazilian Beauty clinics Australia, our in-depth theoretical lessons and hands-on tutorials will guide you through the contraindications, correct treatment protocols and techniques needed to successfully perform safe and professional Hybrid and Volume style Eyelash Extensions on your clients. We’ll share all our tried and tested tips and tricks so that you can create beautiful, Hybrid and Volume style lash extensions every time.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Consult with your client to determine the best look for their eye shape
- How to map designs for the desired lash style
- How to choose lash sizes and work with advanced patterning
- Use correct tweezer grip, posture and anchor points
- Execute correct application techniques to the natural lash
- Understand factors that affect lash retention and how to troubleshoot
- Correctly educate your client on the importance of correct home care of their lashes
- Deal with client concerns or complaints
- Lash Photography - creating instagram worthy pictures to grow your lash business
A Professional Lash Extension Kit valued at $495.00, including a mannequin head for external additional practice is included in the price of this course.
All of our specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
If you have any questions please call our team on 07) 3357 4081 or email email@example.com for more information.