Learn from Australia’s leading beauty professionals via our face-to-face and intimate small group masterclass and get a head-start on your beauty career...
Level up your skin care skills by learning one of the most popular skin rejuvenation procedures in the world - Skin Needling!
Also known as Microneedling or CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy), this cosmetic procedure can be used to firm and tighten skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, by triggering a natural immune response within the skin, in order to boost collagen and elastin production within the dermal tissue. Additionally, Skin Needling has been proven effective in reducing hyperpigmentation and telangiectasia, as well as having the ability to stimulate underactive hair follicles of the scalp.
Designed for new and experienced Beauty Therapists, Dermal Clinicians or medical professionals, our in-depth, face-to-face Skin Needling Masterclass will teach you the theory and practical knowledge required to perform Skin Needling treatments safely and effectively using a 'motorised pen' device (Dermal Pen).
Our professional Skin Needling course has been developed by industry professionals in collaboration with Brazilian Beauty clinics Australia and ASI Cosmeceutical Skincare to provide you with a complete turnkey treatment protocol that utilises successfully tried and tested equipment, products and techniques. You will not only learn the unique Skin Needling procedure protocols that have made this treatment one of the most requested in-clinic skin treatments in the world, but you’ll also learn how to successfully integrate this with your existing treatment offerings.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand basic Skin Anatomy
- Origins of skin needling and different needling devices
- Perform professional pre-treatment consultations
- Understand the theory behind the use of the dermal stamp and dermal needling device
- Understand how to treat different skin conditions for skin rejuvenation, pigmentation, scarring and acne
- Understand phases of wound healing in relation to Skin Needling
- Work within treatment parameters and follow procedural protocols
- Give home care instructions and recommend support skincare
- Successfully combine Skin Needling with other skin treatments
All specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
Recommended Prerequisite Course:
- Foundation Skin Knowledge Online Course
- Maintain Infection Control
If you have any questions please call our friendly team on 07 3357 4081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org