Learn this revolutionary new treatment concept that uses a combination of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) and Mesotherapy techniques, to improve skin quality and correct the early signs of ageing while giving the skin a naturally radiant glow.
Using a specially designed Dermal Stamping device, a hydrating cocktail of hyaluronic dermal filler, vitamins, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and skin brighteners are delivered to the skin via tiny infusion channels, to instantly nourish and renew dull, tired and dehydrated skin while simultaneously activating the skin’s natural healing response to induce the formation of new collagen and elastin fibres in the skin.
Our online Skin Needling with Dermal Stamp Infusion course covers both the theory and practical knowledge required to perform Skin Needling with a Dermal Stamp device as well as learning how to integrate this service with your existing treatment offerings.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Understand basic skin anatomy as it relates to Skin Needling with Dermal Stamping
- Origins of skin needling and different needling devices
- Provide professional client assessments and consultations
- Treat various skin conditions using the Skin Needling Dermal Stamping protocol
- Understand the phases of wound healing
- Perform a Skin Needling with Dermal Stamping Treatment
- Provide post-treatment home care advice
- Integrate Skin Needling with Dermal Stamping with your existing treatment offerings
All specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
Recommended Prerequisite Course:
- Foundation Skin Knowledge Online Course
- Maintain Infection Control
If you have any questions please call our friendly team on 07 3357 4081 or email email@example.com