Presented by Australian Skin Institute, learn how to treat a number of skin conditions and concerns effectively using professional strength skin peeling solutions by cosmeceutical experts - Australian Skin Institute.
No matter if you are looking to upskill, learn something new or refresh and improve your current knowledge; our ASI Professional Peel course has been developed by industry professionals, in collaboration with Brazilian Beauty clinics Australia and ASI Cosmeceutical Skincare, to provide you with a complete turnkey treatment protocol that utilises successfully tried and tested products and techniques to achieve outstanding results.
Learn and understand cosmeceutical science in relation to chemical peeling of the skin, using a variety of chemical applications, including AHA’s and BHA’s as well as understand the roles and impact that acids such as Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic have on different types of skins and skin concerns.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Understand the basic skin layers and how skincare ingredients penetrate the skin
- Choose appropriate peel solutions to address various skin concerns
- Consult with your client, identify contraindications and attain consent.
- Understand the PH and concentration of the professional peel range
- Work with BHA’s AHA’s as well as understand the impact different acids have on skin
- Follow health and safety protocols
- Identify clinical end-points and troubleshooting protocols.
- Provide post-procedural home care advice.
- Recommend support skin care products, upsell add on services and rebook.
Featuring ASI’s range of active cosmeceutical skincare products, the ASI Professional Peel course contains 4 professional strength peel solutions suitable for treating a variety of skin concerns:
- ASI Mature Skin Peel with 10% Glycolic Acid, 10% Lactic Acid and Chamomile Extract
- ASI Youthful Skin Peel with 25% Glycolic Acid and Chamomile Extract
- ASI Oily Skin Peel with 15% Salicylic Acid
- ASI Senstive Skin Peel with 10% Lactic Acid
All of our specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
If you have any questions please call our team on 07) 3357 4081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.