Learn to lash like a professional lash technician in this face-to-face, hands on masterclass covering the basic theory and techniques of classic eyelash extension application.
Jump start your Lash Extensions career and build a profitable business you can run from home or develop the skills and knowledge needed to work as an in-salon Lash Technician in Australia.
Our Classic Eyelash Extension online training course will set you up with the skills needed to confidently start lashing your clients in just a few weeks.
Recommended for those who are beginning their lash styling career or want a comprehensive refresher, this Classic Eyelash Extension training course includes everything you need to start or grow your lash extension business.
Developed by industry professionals in collaboration with Brazilian Beauty clinics Australia, our in-depth theoretical lessons and hands-on practical tutorial will guide you through the contraindications, correct treatment protocols and techniques needed to successfully perform safe and professional eyelash extensions on your clients. We’ll share all our tried and tested tips and tricks so that you can create beautiful, classic style extensions every time.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Understand eyelash growth, structure and the lash extension process
- Consult with your client to determine the best look for their eye shape
- Choose from different extension fibres, curls and widths
- Use correct tweezer grip, isolate lashes and work with lash adhesive
- Provide lash extension maintenance and aftercare advice
- Recommend treatment add-on and retailing suggestions
- How to perform eyelash extension removals and lash extension maintenance refills
All of our specialised training courses are readily available for all levels of experience; from aspiring home salon owners, to beauty therapists who are new to the industry, through to experienced therapists or salon owners looking to expand their knowledge and up-skill in a new treatment.
If you have any questions please call our team on 07) 3357 4081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.